Indonesian Tax can improve accuracy, reduce audit risk, and have confidence to grow your business. Tax is calculated during the invoice and purchasing process based on the latest product taxability rules and pinpoint tax area precision. Automating tax with Indonesia Tax reduces manual work and improves customer satisfaction.
Everything your business needs to manage sales and use tax and pay only for what you use, it’s that simple.
- Automate and standardize taxability and calculation (Ppn and Pph) on every sale (outgoing tax) and purchase (ingoing tax) transaction
- Centralizes and updates all the rates and rules required for product taxability and accurate calculation of sales and use tax
- View incoming and outgoing posted tax
- E-Faktur integration, submitting tax to the electronic invoicing application governed by the authority
- The following describes a user manual list, with links to the topics that describe them.
- Setup Tax Business Posting Groups
- Setup Tax Product Posting Groups
- Setting Tax Currency Parameters
- To Register Tax Invoice Number
- E-Invoice Setup
- Create Source Transaction Outgoing Tax
- To Assign Post Invoice Code and Export CSV on Outgoing Tax
- Create Source Transaction Incoming Tax
- To Assign Post Invoice Code and Export CSV on Incoming Tax